LCH Health and Community Services (previously known as La Comunidad Hispana) is a diverse, dynamic care team that is dedicated to helping adults, teens, and children to be healthy and stay healthy. As a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we believe in quality, integrated, Person-Centered care that supports whole-health change for all. Founded in 1973, LCH has been changing lives in southern Chester County for over forty years.
The primary function of the RN in Women's Health is to provide chronic care management to high-risk patients, perform triage (phone and in-person), and assist in the care of chronic and primary care patients. This position is eligible for the NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program
which provides loan repayment in exchange for employment in critical shortage areas such as LCH.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team-based Care: the provision of patient-centered comprehensive healthcare by a core interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Team-based care for the RN includes motivational interviewing, healthcare coaching, chronic disease and population health management, and management and supervision of unlicensed staff.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Hold current, or eligible for, RN license in the Commonwealth of PA
- Hold current CPR certification
- Experience in women's health preferred
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English required
COVID-19 Vaccination required.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental insurance
- Employer paid basic life insurance/LTD
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
LCH is a culturally competent, bilingual, bicultural agency. Qualified members of the community are encouraged to apply.