Job DescriptionWomen's Health/OBGYN Emergency Department Nurse Practitioner at Women & Infants Hospital
Part-time opportunity for Women's Health NP with ambulatory care experience. Provide OB triage during early pregnancy (
Care New England
- 20 bed specialty ED with 1-2 MD's plus residents
- Part-time (0.5) position, combination of eight and twelve hour shifts
- 75% Obstetrics/25% Gynecology, plus some urogynecology and gynecologic oncology
- Urgent Care plus OB triage for women
- Procedures include ultrasounds and I&D of Bartholin's cysts
- Sexual assault first examiners, along with ED RNs
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Per Diem opportunities available for eight hour weekday shifts and twelve hour weekend shifts
believes in treating all employees and applicants of diverse backgrounds with dignity and respect, which is one of CNE's core values. Diversity refers to all differences between people. This includes, but is not limited to: gender, race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs or spirituality, national origin, ethnicity, physical ability, cognitive ability, medical condition or reproductive and behavioral health.
We further believe in treating such individuals with dignity and respect regardless of their geographic or socioeconomic background, political affiliation, culture, title and practice area, communication and learning style, or any other real or perceived differences.
For more information, contact Kimberly Carter, Kicarter@carene.org