Flexible schedule- 4 Day work week availableMonday-Friday 7:30-5:30 pm! Full Time, 40 hours a week!Mercy Clinic Chub OReilly- Women's Oncology
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible dependent care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401K with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Knowledge of the principles and skills needed for nursing, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of medications and their effects, patient education, principles to develop a self-care program, instruments and common safety practices.
- Licensure: Current valid state license.
- Certifications: CPR certification or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Other: Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Skill in assisting and performing a variety of medical treatments and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Must be able to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and policies.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff and the public.
- Basic computer terminal and keyboard skills, or the ability to learn these skills, in order to access information and enter clinical data.
- Equipment Used: Must be able to operate equipment normally related to the specialty of the clinic.
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.