Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Mission Health, our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking Registered Nurse in our NICU to join our healthcare family.�
This is a full-time, night shift position.
Eligible for $10,000 sign-on bonus with a 2 year commitment to Mission Health
�About the NICU at HCA Mission Hospital:
Western NC regional referral center serving 18 counties. We provide quality, Family-Centered Care with state-of-the-art intensive care for our neonatal population.�
This is a 51-bed, Level III NICU unit that includes an Infant Transport Team, specialized delivery team, pediatrics specialists to include pediatric surgery, genetics, and serves as the perinatal high-risk center for the WNC region.�
Our interdisciplinary care team also features 8 Neonatologists, 8 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric Nutritionists, Pediatric Respiratory Specialists, and other working alongside our nurses to provide exceptionally high-quality care to our patients and their families.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Mission Health, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401k retirement plan
* Identify Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Tuition reimbursement
* Student loan assistance program
* Employee discount program and lots more!
At Mission Health, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse�s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life � for life � and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our NICU RN opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications:
* Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
* Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
* Implements medically prescribed interventions.
What qualifications you will need:
* Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions or extensions may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
* Required License or Certifications: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider.
* Required Experience: At least one year of experience as a RN in an acute hospital setting - this is the base requirement for the Registered Nurse role. Please see ""Preferred Experience"" for department-specific needs.
* Preferred Experience: At least three years of recent Level III NICU hospital nursing experience; N... Please click [HERE](https://click.appcast.io/track/dgs9o7f?cs=lkg) to view full job description.