Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Las Palmas Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Critical you can be a part of change.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Las Palmas Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Critical. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
To establish standard guidelines for providing seasonal staffing incentives to meet staffing demands during high volume season.
What qualifications you will need:
- Hours Required:A minimum of 72 hours per pay period including every other weekend. Employees will normally work a pre-determined schedule; however there is no guarantee of hours. Actual hours scheduled and worked are dependent upon census and hospital staffing needs.
- Differential: Seasonal Plan pay cannot be combined with other shift incentives including but not limited to regular shift differentials.
Las Palmas Medical Center
- Employee must have a good attendance record, including absenteeism and tardies and is limited to one call-in occurrence per 13 week commitment.
- For the purposes of this policy, employees of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare are not eligible for the Seasonal Plan .
- Although agreement may refer to a specific floor or unit, employees are expected to float to other areas for which they possess the required competencies within the hospital as directed based on patient care needs.
- Las Palmas Del SolHealth Care reserves the right to terminate the plan at any time.Once the agreement period has been fulfilled seasonal plan employees may extend agreement for up to a maximum of 24 weeks.
- Seasonal plan position is not eligible to participate in hospital benefit programs (i.e. Health and Group plans, Paid Time Off, 401K program etc).
is a 300+ bed
full-service hospital in El Paso. It is home to the regions only kidney transplant center
. The facility offers a range of services including emergency care with a Level III trauma center
, cardiac care, womens services, pediatric care and NICU, cancer care, and more. Las Palmas Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in... Please click HERE to view full job description.