Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
: Day Location:
40100 US-27, Davenport, FL 33837 The community you'll be caring for:
AdventHealth Heart of Florida
The role you'll contribute:
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida is a licensed 193-bed acute care hospital, coupled with outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community for over 50 years.
- As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
- High-quality care that has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
- Located in Davenport, FL., which is close to major destinations, like Busch Gardens, Legoland, and Walt Disney World, without being located in the central hub of tourism.
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
• NURSING PROCESS: Completes timely assessments per Practice Guidelines including physiological, psychological, developmental, sociocultural, spiritual, and life-style factors, including signs of abuse or neglect. Makes appropriate decisions and interventions and nursing diagnosis according to patients actual or potential health conditions or needs. (American Nurses Association [ANA], 2012)
• NURSING PROCESS: Based on the assessment and diagnosis, sets measurable and achievable short and long-range goals for the patient (ANA, 2012), assisting in the development and implementation of an individualized plan of care. Prioritizes and completes follow up assessments, evaluates and modifies plan of care as needed. Nursing practice reflects mutual goal setting and whole person care including meeting the needs of the mind, body and spirit. (King, 1995)
• NURSING KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrates the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition, including, but not limited to lab results, non-invasive monitoring data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment associated with unit patient population.
Qualifications The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
• Graduate of a school of nursing
• Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.