Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurses care for women from puberty to menopause. They help women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth, as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system. As a Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurse, you'll also teach women, and teenage girls, about physical and sexual health providing information on treatments from birth control to mammograms.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact