dependent on experienceDescription:
Our client is currently seeking a NICU RN in the Minneapolis, MN Area!
*** $$ Competitive weekly pay $$ | Judge Benefits & Health Insurance Eligibility ***
Contract Length: 13 Week Assignment - 3x12's Nights (19:00-7:00) or 36 hrs. weekly
• Follows the nursing process to deliver safe, compassionate, and culturally effective care.
• Gathers and recognizes/synthesizes assessment data to determine the patient/family plan of care, pertinent data to be shared with care team, and tasks to be delegated
.• Recognizes and/or seeks resources to recognize clinical changes that are indicative of patient deterioration; utilizes the CAT team when appropriate.
• Collaborates with the patient, family and multidisciplinary team to coordinate all facets of patient care.
• Care is coordinated across the continuum - understands and utilizes case management resources.
• Recognizes and addresses situations which present ethical dilemmas and/or moral distress. Takes steps to actively address the situation. Seeks resources as needed to resolve the situation.
• Demonstrates competence in teaching patients/families and progresses to an expert educator of patients/families.
• Evaluates and documents the care provided on each assigned shift.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required Experience: At least 2 year of previous NICU experience.
- Preferred Education: BSN (Not Required)
- Registered Nursing License (MN)
- Covid Vaccination
- BLS and ACLS Required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com