YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
* Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
* Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT Days
Location: Hinsdale Hospital
The role you'll contribute:
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities planning for an assigned service or population
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Collaborates with nurse managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
* Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
* Identifies and/or develops teaching tools and instructional materials.
* Keeps records of educational activities and prepares reports.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required. BSN degree strongly preferred or close to completion; MSN preferred.
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Minimum one to three years of Level III NICU RN experience strongly preferred; previous educator experience highly desired
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.