To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to a $15,000 sign-on and $5000 relocation assistance when applicable.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Labor & Delivery Charge Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to stay organized and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Our Women & Infants Center offers a warm, home-like environment with a private Labor and Delivery suite that is equipped with luxurious amenities and the most advanced monitoring for our patients and their babies.
We are proud to follow Baby Friendly practices and to be a Level III Trauma Center.
Platte Valley Medical Center is a partner of SCL Health which is a nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed community hospital is proud to offer comprehensive, integrated care focused on holistic health. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set. We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an L&D Charge RN you need to know how to:
* Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical needs
* Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients and their families in mind
* Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
* Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
* Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of hire unless you possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of proven continuous Registered Nurse experience in an acute care setting, required
* Current Colorado RN license or compact license with the ability to obtain Colorado RN license, required
* Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association or the ability to obtain within sixty (60) days of hire (with prior approval), required (ACLS/NRP/PALS as appropriate for unit or service)
* At least two (2) years of nursing experience in a comparable acute care setting, highly preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an L&D Charge RN on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.