We are currently offering up to $28,000 in incentives for this position!!
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 25-bed acute care hospital, residential living community and clinic provide eastern Montana with comprehensive services in one beautiful location. We are fully dedicated to providing care aligned with community needs, and are proud to treat the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Join our obstetrics team and you will be trained to work in Labor & Delivery, Post-Partum and Nursery.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set. We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Registered Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
* Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical needs
* Foster continuity and quality of care with the well-being of patients and their families in mind
* Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
* Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
* Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
* Participate in clinical team conferences
* Continually expand your knowledge
* Help improve our facility and safety programs
* Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
* Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* ASN from an accredited program; BSN, preferred
* Current Montana RN license
* Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association
* NRP within 18 months of hire and STABLE within 2 years of hire
* One year of nursing experience in a comparable setting, preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.