SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered NurseNeonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)Per Diem PRN FTE 0.001Northwest Medical CenterMargate, FLFacility Description:
Northwest Medical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care. Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission which indicates our high standards in performance providing the highest level of services to the population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint Commission as primary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facility continues growing to meet the needs of the community we serve and features expanded capabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as women's and children's services. Out state of the art maternity care includes the only Level III NICU in northern Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service lines translates to increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. We invite you to join a dynamic team of dedicated healthcare professionals and explore your grow potential.Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Northwest Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Student Loan Repayment*
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position
Reporting the Director and Nurse Manager of Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 17-Bed NICU level III unit. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Clinical Coordinator, Registered Nurse
- NICU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis including: Variety
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730) ; Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Pewter with baby steps logo
- Major equipment used: Vents, Oscillator, feeding pumps, jet, incubator
- New equipment: Giraffe
"Our new level III NICU in addition to the newly modernized maternity floor is fully equipped to address the growing demand of specialized healthcare for infants and families," said Erica Gulrich, CEO, Northwest Medical Center. "With the most advanced technology, connectivity and highly personalized service that's warranted during critical and sensitive conditions, it is our goal to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for patients and caregivers," she added.Qualifications
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Current certification as NRP
- Completion of STABLE within 180 days of hire
- Current experience of NICU Level III experience in acute hospital setting
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.