* Success Profile
* Career Path
Make a difference in Nursing at Cedars-Sinai. Use your compassion, expertise and dedication in work that truly matters - improving the lives of our patients in their most vulnerable times. As a Nurse at Cedars-Sinai you'll work alongside some of the most talented staff in the industry and be exposed to innovative research and technology. Nurses at Cedars-Sinai are expected to be among the best in the industry and are given support to do something incredible - for yourself and for others.
* Full-time & Per-Diem
* Level: Mid - Senior
* Travel: Minimal (if any)
* Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What makes a successful RN at Cedars-Sinai? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
* Good Listener
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
We offer many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
* New-Graduate Nurse (Registered Nurse I) leads to Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Registered Nurse II leads to Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse III ends this path
* Registered Nurse IV ends this path
Back to Job Navigation (Career Path)
Requisition # HRC0798464
Are you ready to bring your clinical competencies to a world-class facility recognized as top ten in the United States? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient satisfaction? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of the best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy to hear from you.
Pregnancy is a life-changing experience that's different for every woman. And Cedars-Sinai takes our patients' maternity needs personally. From prenatal testing to childbirth classes and lactation services, moms and newborns can expect the highest level of attention and care from our dedicated team. With our outstanding facilities, medical professionals and state-of-the-art resources for high-risk or complicated pregnancies, more women choose to have their babies here than at any other hospital in Los Angeles.
Now offering $10,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!
Summary of Essential Duties:
* Managing care of 4 couplets: mom and baby
* Provides and accurately documents patient care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients in a timely manner
* Provides direct and indirect care services, including, but not limited to, the administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care
* Observes signs and symptoms of illness, reactions to medications/treatments, general behavior, and/or general physical condition
* Provides care to special patient populations and patients with diverse cultural backgrounds
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
* BSN preferred
* Current, unrestricted California RN license required
* BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
* A minimum of 1 year of acute care nursing experience required
* At least 6 months of mother/baby or med/surg experience preferred
* Working Title: Registered Nurse - Post Partum - 12 Hours Nights - $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
* Department: Obstetrics - 3Rd North
* Business Entity: Nursing
* City: Los Angeles
* Job Category: Nursing
* Job Specialty: Nursing
* Position Type: Full-time
* Shift Length: 12 hour shift
* Shift Type: Night
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Applicant_Accommodation@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.