Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City FriscoRegistered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery / PostpartumMinimum 1 shift per week
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurses to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
Join our multi-disciplinary Womens Services team in our NEW luxurious, couplet care model rooms with three operating rooms and 3 OB ED rooms. Our service line also features a six-bed, Level II NICU, and a 10-bed nursery.
BenefitsWe offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are looking for team members who are service oriented and represent our Excellence Always philosophy. The RN provides direct nursing in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The current requirements are:
- Graduated from an accredited school with Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Texas RN licensure or compact license with the ability to obtain permanent license in Texas
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart Association
- Current NRP certification or within 3 months of hire
- Current ACLS or within 3 months of hire issued by American Heart Association
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring required
- 2-3 years of Labor and Delivery experience required
- National Specialty Certification highly preferredAbout Us:Medical City Frisco is a Magnet designated, full-service 54- bed, acute care hospital. We offer a variety of adult and pediatric services, emergency medicine, state-of-the-art cath lab and surgical specialties. Medical City Frisco is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environment and energy efficiency.
We an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.