Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include: 401k PTO medical, dental, vision flex spending life insurance disability time-away-from-work tuition reimbursement employee discount program employee stock purchase program
As a Registered Nurse in NICU, you are directly responsible for monitoring vitals, administering medications and nutrients, and providing care to newborns. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to provide the necessary medical care to infants
- You will provide round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants
- You will have working knowledge of the complex NICU equipment used to treat at-risk newborns
- You will perform life-sustaining care
- You will ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly
- You will communicate with and educate parents on a day-to-day operations as well as home-care proceduresQualifications
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Our NICU a is 36 bed, level 3 nursery. We provide patient care for infants born at all gestational ages and birth weights with critical illnesses. A full range of respiratory support is utilized to include conventional and or high frequency ventilation and inhaled nitric oxide. Ratios are typically 2:1. In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nations leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 team members. Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our h...