Triage is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Modesto, CA. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: 05/31/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2649.54 / Week Nursing: Labor and Delivery Travel Nursing: Labor and Delivery Modesto
Start Date: 5/31/2022
Shift Details: 12H Days ( 7:00 AM-7:30 PM )
36 hours per week
Length: 13 WEEKS 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.L&D RN About Triage:
At Triage, we prefer to be real
. Real about expectations—both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great—or grating—your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready
. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
- We staff all five major divisions of acute care—nursing, lab, radiology, cardiopulmonary and rehab therapy
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- On-staff clinical liaisons
- Mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians—yeah, you read that right
- Cancelation protection
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- And more (because of course there's more)
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- DAY ONE nationwide insurance coverage, including health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn a vacation bonus for hours worked
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That's rather subjective, but we're trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.
We are Triage.