At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a NICU RN
to join our amazing team. Details of the NICU RN opening:
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the NICU RN:
- Anticipated start date: 04/11/2022
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Qualifications for the NICU RN:
- Provide critical care to premature and sick newborns
- Work collaboratively with medical staff
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs and provide vital nutrients to newborns
- Provide around-the-clock care to the infant and offer support to the parents.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the NICU RN
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.