The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a full-time 0.9 FTE Registered Nurse - LDRP to join our team of professionals. This RN position will work 12 hour shifts, 7pm-7am, in the Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum department. The obstetrical RN specializes in routine and high-risk OB care for the patient, fetus/newborn, and family to provide a safe and satisfying birth experience. This position is benefits eligible. Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, PTO accrual starting at hire (8.93 hrs PTO/pay), health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more! WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to "give back" by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERED NURSE (RN) CANDIDATES?
- Registered Nurse must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Indiana RN license.
- Maintain BLS, ACLS and NRP certification.
- One-two years' nursing experience is preferred.
- The RN will adhere to the American Nurses Association Bill of Rights by establishing and maintaining expectations and environments which support sound professional nursing practice.
WHAT ARE THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES? This RN position provides labor care, vaginal delivery care, newborn stabilization, postpartum/postoperative mother/baby care, antepartum and observation care, unique needs related to adoption, and emotional care related to fetal/newborn loss.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Demonstrates the knowledge, critical thinking and judgment of and integrates the use of evidence-based outcomes for nursing practice.
- Supervises care delivered.
- Coordinates plan of care.
- Provide education for patients, families and staff.
- Collaborate with other disciplines.