Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer as a Labor & Delivery RN today with . At Rapides Regional wewant to ensure your needs are met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefitsincluding:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role hasan impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.We are looking for a dedicated Labor & Delivery RN like you to be a part ofour team. Labor anddelivery nurses are unique among the different types of nurses because theyhave a very specific job: to help deliver healthy babies and get moms throughthe process safely. In essence, they are doing what some might consider themost important nursing job of all bringing new lives into this world.
About this unit:
- We have the wonderful job of creating a story for a family and making itthe best story ever.
- Everyone on the team is motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority. Responsibilities:
- The staff nurse serves as the leader of the Nursing Care team whois ultimately responsible and accountable to the patient for the assessment,planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient focused, outcome orientedcare. Will develop competencies for functioning safely in all areas ofLabor and Delivery Services. Nursing plan of care will include newborns,adolescents, and adults.Qualifications
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana or valid compact license from permanent state of residence
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- NRP within 6 months
- Pediatric Trauma (to be obtained during orientation) Rapides RegionalMedical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria,Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care toWound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medicalspecialties.
At RapidesRegional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff andpatient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positiveculture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of yourpatients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal jobsatisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitmentto patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can dofor your career.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our TalentAcquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our Labor &Delivery RN opening. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume todayto join our community of caring! We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.