Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Wehave an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Centennial MedicalCenter`s Neonatal Intensive Care team. Ateam that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare. We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a RegisteredNurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients withhigh quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to supporteach other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do. We wantyou to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You are given the opportunity to utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- In this role you will demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures. The 60-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit islocated on the 7th and 8th Floor of the TheChildren's Hospital. Most common diagnoses include respiratory distress,prematurity, hypoglycemia, apnea, bradycardia, sepsis, temperature instabilityand hyperbilirubinemia. It all started here! TriStarCentennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus ishome to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar CentennialAdvanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, TheChildrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute atTriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization thatinvests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurseopening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or other acceptable Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire
- STABLE certification within 6 months upon hire.
- 1 Year of RN experience requiredWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.