Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Texas to hire Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the potential for extension
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Labor and Delivery RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we'll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
- Supplemental University: Our online learning portal is dedicated to helping you meet your personal and professional learning requirements. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Texas Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience