FULL TIME / NIGHT SHIFT - UNION - LABOR AND DELIVERY - RN - REGISTERED NURSE - 7 PM TO 7 AM
* The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
* Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice without assistance to neonates, adolescents and women of child bearing age.
* Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
* Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
* Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to babies and mothers during the ante partum, intra partum, and post partum periods.
* Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California.
* BLS upon hire and maintain current.
* NRP within 3 months of hire.
* Fetal monitoring within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
* ACLS within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf