Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Alabama to hire Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the potential for extension
- All shifts available
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications, and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Labor and Delivery RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Current Alabama Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience