Job ID: 100176
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: La Plata,MD US
Hours of Work: 7p-7:30a EOW , ON CALL
Job Facility: UM Charles Regional Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: NIGHT What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse - L&D/M&B
Full-time - Night Shift
Great health, great opportunities.
At University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), our talented and diverse groups of professionals represent our strength. Through teamwork and a collaborative work environment, we proudly serve our patients and our community with unwavering commitment. It's our passion for people that motivates us to do great work every single day.
Consistently named among the top 100 Best Places to Work in Maryland, our team members have the opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive and stimulating environment.
Demonstrates the ability to administer quality nursing care in a professional manner, which supports the patient/significant others utilizing the nursing process with coaching and mentoring from his/her team members. Practice supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Shared Leadership, and the principles of Relationship-Based Care. Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland and adheres to institutional policies, procedures and standards. Practices within the standards of the American Nurses Association for: Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nursing, Nursing's Social Policy Statement and Specialty Nursing Standards for his/her area(s) of clinical practice. As a member of our team, you will experience:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A supportive, stimulating and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package to support your health and a balanced lifestyle - including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans, and more!
- Generous tuition reimbursement to support your continuing education and professional growth.
- BSN preferred. Specialty certification encouraged.
- Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland. Must meet all applicable federal, state, and local professional requirements.
- BLS required. obtain PALS within 6 months of employment.
- 1-2 years of experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, unit