SCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemRegistered Nurse - L&DPer Diem 0.01 FTE
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Miami, FLFacility Description
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, womens and childrens services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community?Job Summary
Provides professional nursing care within the L&D; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psycho-social, physical and general aspects of care.Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida orRecognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Proficient in interpreting EKG.
- Two (2) years of related experience preferred.
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.