Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Must have Hospital OB Department experience, Minimum of 2 years. We are an LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recover, Postpartum) Women's health unit, which means all Nursing staff are trained for Labor & Delivery, Post-partum, OBGYN Triage, Lactation support, Operating room, PACU, Level II Nursery and GYN surgical cases. Women's Health Hospital RN, Patient education and Lactation consultant experience is preferred. Job requirements: MUST have these completed and current.
- BLS/CPR Class to start and every 2 years
- ACLS Class to start and every 2 years
- NRP Class to start and every 2 years
- STABLE Class to start and every 2 years
- Electronic Fetal monitoring Class to start and every 2 years. All levels: Basic, Intermediate and AdvancedOrientation time period for PRN is 2 weeks. MUST have Labor and Delivery Experience, minimum of 2 years. Prefer LDRP experience including Level II Nursery. Will need to have phone and in person interview with SAMC Manager and OB Clinical Educator. POSITION SUMMARY: Protects, promotes and restores health and wellness by practicing at the highest level of the Registered Nurse licensure; collaborating with providers and multidisciplinary care team members to provide care coordination across the continuum. Assesses and supports physical symptoms, provides psychological support to patients, friends, and families, mentors assigned team members, promotes best practices, and maintains professional disposition at all times.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: License/Certifications: Current Registered Nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing in appropriate state (Illinois or Michigan) Current American Heart Association HealthCare Provider BLS is required prior to start date of employment. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: BSN Experience: Experience as an RN in a healthcare environment Other skills/knowledge: Electronic Medical Record and Microsoft application basic proficiencyEOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabledJob seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.