Senior Nursing Director for Maternal Child Health Services at Magnet® designated Reading Hospital - Tower Health Experienced RNs are encouraged to apply for this leadership position with the largest full-service Level 3 Obstetrical (OB) Center and Regional Transfer and Referral Center in Berks County.
READING HOSPITAL MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH
• Level 3 Neonatal intensive care unit
• 24/7 Neonatal Coverage & Neonatal providers, OB Triage, and Collaborative OB Care
• 500+ visits per month and 3,100+ deliveries annually
• Leadership within LDR, NICU, or Pediatrics preferred
ABOUT READING HOSPITAL
• Top 10 Places to Have a Baby in Pennsylvania
• High-performing Maternity Center (US News & World Report), America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (Healthgrades, 2022)
• Access to leadership residency programs, opportunities for research and presentations, participation in the Nursing Shared Governance Model, a free on-site gym membership, and more
• White glove relocation provided for a move to charming West Reading along with free parking and easy access from the highway for commuters
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- 5+ years of leadership experience within Maternal Child Health
Certification and Licensure
- ANCC - either Clinical Specialty or Administrative Certification
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Collaborative Skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Skills
About the Organization
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our five hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 7,000 team members, Tower Health includes Magnet Designated Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown; and Magnet Designated St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health's commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives.