Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you'll benefit from:
* A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
* A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
* A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
* Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit.
* Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
* Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs.
* Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care.
* Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals.
* Participates in hourly rounding.
* Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices.
* May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s).
* License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California. BLS.
* ACLS required upon orientation completion.
* NRP and Advanced Fetal Monitoring required upon completion of orientation.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.