Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services. The Registered Nurse - RN - Special Care Nursery
is responsible for direct and indirect nursing care. $28.50/hr minimum - $44.33/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications) Now with the Best Pay in Southern Illinois! Brand new RNâ€™s $28.50, Brand new BSNâ€™s $29.50! Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required
- COVID vaccination
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Benton, IL - 62812