Registered Nurse (RN) - Special Care Nursery , Part TIme, Days
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page
Please upload current resume
Up to $12,000 sign on bonus
* Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing -or- higher within three (3) years of hire -or- equivalent education/experience
* A RN with twenty (20) years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
* Current California RN license
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies:
* American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider),
* American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), -or-
* Military Training Network (MTN) - (BLS Provider) upon hire.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) upon hire
* One (1) year of acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire -or- completion of the specialty residency located at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
* Bachelor's degree in nursing upon hire
* National Certification in area of specialty
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley.
Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits/