Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse.
At Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, we want to ensure your needs aremet. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plansalong with some unique benefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)Would you like to unlockyour potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth anddevelopment of our colleagues? Join the Colleton family! We will provideyou the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We arecurrently looking for an ambitious Labor & Delivery RN to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here! As a Registered Nurse in Labor & Delivery,you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating carefor patients. You serve as a key positionof the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positivepatient and unit outcomes.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for Laboring moms and newborns
- You must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families
- You contribute to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
- You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Provider requiredNowcelebrating over 50 years of service - Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility of HCA Healthcare - SouthAtlantic Division, has built a strong tradition of providingquality healthcare to Northeast Florida and surrounding areas. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a 400+bed, acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-houremergency care at four different locations. We feature:
- anaccredited Chest Pain Center
- CertifiedStroke Center
- DedicatedHeart Center
- Stateof the art Spine Clinic
- SpecialBeginnings the Memorial Hospital maternity center Fullyaccredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation (JCA), Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is known as a leader in innovativehealthcare with a reputation maintained through our excellent staff, along withtechnological advances, growth and expansion to meet the ongoing needs of ourcommunity. MemorialHospital Jacksonville isalso a Certified Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide ahigher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also meansour standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Departmentof Health.
HCAHealthcare, the parentcompany of Memorial HospitalJacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Labor and Delivery RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual ori...