- Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
- Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional NursingExperience:
Required: At least one year RN experience in Labor and DeliveryLicenses/Certificates:
- Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
- Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- Preferred: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification
To apply, please email email@example.com