Manager, Clinical Operations RN, Women’s Health Renton, Washington
At Kaiser Permanente, our focus on total health allows us to work as one. As one team driven by talented, passionate health care professionals. One community focused on making healthy choices. One organization using the latest innovations and most advanced care to serve 12.5 million people across the country. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in each member’s mind, body and spirit, join us at the heart of health care.
Manager, Clinical Operations RN, Women’s Health
In this role, you will lead, direct, and support the clinical operations in Women’s Health within a medical center, under the leadership of the RDO, MCA, or MCM. You will be responsible for the clinical teams and services within a designated area and will work closely with the providers and other medical center leaders to ensure implementation of clinical, ancillary, and business services in the medical center in a way that meets or exceeds standards while providing an excellent patient experience across all services.
- At least two years of operations experience as a nurse
- At least one year of management or supervisory experience in a clinical environment, including demonstrated success in managing financial resources, identifying and meeting customer requirements, and working effectively with medical staff
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at hire
- A Washington Registered Nurse License
- The ability to recruit, mentor, develop, and engage staff, monitor performance standards, deliver results, and hold staff accountable
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise
- Effective communication, collaboration, and change management skills
- Financial management skills
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Five years of increasingly responsible outpatient operations experience as a nurse
- Three years of management or supervisory experience in a clinical environment, including demonstrated success in managing financial resources, identifying and meeting customer requirements, and working effectively with medical staff
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, managed care, health care delivery systems, and nursing practice
- A master’s degree in nursing preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 971099.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.