Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Up to $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Experienced NICU Nurses!!
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is currently seeking an experienced Level 3 NICU Nurse for our 18 single family room Special Care Nursery. The right match will be that individual who is a motivated, positive, high energy compassionate team player who is passionate about providing high quality, family centered care to the NICU population and their parents.
0.9 FTE (72 hours per two-week pay period)
12 Hour Shifts
* Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
* Professional development
* $10,000 annual tuition reimbursement
* Competitive compensation package
* Generous PTO
* Medical, dental, vision
* 2 part retirement plan including 5% matching with immediate vesting
* Long term disability
* Flex spending
* Extended illness banked hours
* Free parking
* Employee Assistance program
* Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
* Current WA state RN license required.
* Healthcare provider CPR & NRP certification required.
* Recent or current NICU experience strongly preferred.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.