Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition. Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
* The RN is responsible for the provision and coordination of patient centered care. The RN provides leadership by delegating and working cooperatively and collaboratively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and professional nursing performance in the clinical setting. The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care and service appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her area. Generates written and electronic documentation of patient care activities to ensure an accurate record of patients' medical treatment. Accountable for all duties related to circulating surgical cases and post operative care of these patients. Possesses the ability to utilize a variety of equipment to assist with the care of the patient during an operative procedure. Performs other duties as required.
* Minimum Education/Training
* Graduate of accredited Registered Nursing Program
* RN Emergency Department or Medical Telemetry experience, within the last two years, required
Registration, Certification, and/or Licensure Required
* Licensure to practice in the State of California
* Current BLS
* Current ACLS
* NRP within 90 days of hire or transfer
* Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring Course Completion within 90 days of hire or transfer
* STABLE preferred
* Must be able to arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes of being paged while on call
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.