Nurse Practitioner (NP)Women's HealthHilo, Hawaii
Also known as The Big Island, Hilo is the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands and is home to rainforests, volcanoes and breathtaking state parks. Also, home to Hilo Medical Center and a variety of other nationally ranked healthcare clinics, the City of Hilo has different roles that can fit what you're looking for in your next role.Are you experienced in the field of women's health in inpatient, emergency, and outpatient settings? Come explore your passion for the field and join our top ranked team!Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health NP Responsibilities
Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health NP Qualifications:
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and age appropriate care to both well and/or ill patients
- Educate patients and/or intervenes in acute or chronic illness
- Practice within the guidelines of the unit department and institution
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty with a certification in Women's Health
- Advanced clinical skills in specialty area or equivalent
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to provide information to patients and health care personnel.
- Current Registered nurse licensure in the state
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the state
- Two years of related clinical nursing experience.