SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Summit Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Women's Services Clinical Nurse Coordinator for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Women's Services Clinical Nurse Coordinator performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse. Cares for all patients of all ages. Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- You will document all patient care.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit Medical Center
is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! Qualifications
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing; BSN required
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.