We are currently seeking an experienced Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (L&D RN) to join our team on the Night Shift! Our labor and delivery staff have specialized experience in childbirth support and newborn care. The Women's Services unit is composed of 8 labor rooms, 2 ante partum rooms, 18 postpartum rooms, 3 triage beds and 8 NICU bassinets. We also have a certified lactation consultant on-staff to assist when needed.
* $30,000 Sign-on Bonus Eligible *
The Women's Services unit is composed of 8 labor rooms, 2 ante partum rooms, 18 postpartum rooms, 3 triage beds and 8 NICU bassinets. We also have a certified lactation consultant on-staff to assist when needed.
* Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care
* Conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family
* Patient care may include antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum stage
* Assists with amniocentesis, versions, vaginal deliveries, vacuum extractions, forceps deliveries and circulate for cesarean sections
* Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
* Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
* Relies on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Performs a variety of tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited RN program. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Texas, or license with a compact state required upon hire
American Heart Association approved course in Basic Life Support (BLS) required upon hire.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation program (NRP) required within 90 days of hire.
* Completion of AWHONN's Intermediate and Advanced Fetal Monitoring course
* Minimum of two (2) years of Labor & Delivery experience with the ability to independently circulate for cesarean deliveries without assistance
* Ability to circulate as needed
What We Offer:
* Competitive Pay + Shift Differentials
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
* Matching 401(k)
* Generous Paid Time-Off (PTO)
* Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* RN Loan Repayment Program
* Clinical Ladder Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Rewards and recognition programs
* Additional perks and discounts
* Clinical Ladder Program
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a level IV Designated Trauma Center, 126-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 700 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission-accredited facility with a Primary Stroke Center and include a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Cedar Park, Texas is centrally located in the Texas Hill Country with lots to offer in the way of shopping and entertainment. Cedar Park is a perfect place to Live, Work and Play with excellent education options from Leander Independent School District to Austin Community College. Cedar Park is a business-friendly community with entertainment at every corner from the Texas Stars Hockey Team, Austin Spurs Basketball, and concerts in between at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park to the Haute Spot with daily live outdoor concerts. We are located minutes away from our State Capitol, Austin, with easy access to other areas like Round Rock, Georgetown, Leander, and Liberty Hill, and all the Texas Hill Country has to offer.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org