Sunday, May 1, 2022 Job Type:
California Women's Health
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities' hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars' homes. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Los Angeles are abundant.
Are you experienced in the field of women's health in inpatient, emergency, and outpatient settings? Come explore your passion for the field and join our top ranked team!
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and age appropriate care to both well and/or ill patients
- Educate patients and/or intervenes in acute or chronic illness
- Practice within the guidelines of the unit department and institution
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty with a certification in Women's Health
- Advanced clinical skills in specialty area or equivalent
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to provide information to patients and health care personnel.
- Current Registered nurse licensure in the state
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the state
- Two years of related clinical nursing experience.
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Email *
- Phone *
- City *
- State *
- Resume * download: Accepted file types:pdf, doc, docx, txt.
Accepted file types:pdf, doc, docx, txt.
There was a problem with your submission. Errors below: