Advanced Practitioner Leadership Position- Ob/Gyn
- Baystate Health
- Springfield, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Aug 7, 2022
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Position Type
- Manager / Leader
- Full Time
- Work Setting
- Clinic, Hospital / Medical Center
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife or Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner to serve as Advanced Practice Provider Team Supervisor within our Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Position Highlights –
- Provide leadership to our APPs at Wesson Women’s Clinic (WWC), our full-scope outpatient ob/gyn practice located within Baystate Medical Center in Springfield MA. The team includes 3 CNMs/WHNPs, OBGYN residents, mental health professional, community outreach worker, nutritionist, and other excellent support staff in our hospital-based clinic.
- As APP Team Supervisor, you will have protected administrative time to lead our team of APPs, manage schedules and develop & achieve team and organizational goals. Work closely with our Director of APPs to communicate system information to your team, as well as voice ideas and feedback from your team to top leadership.
- Practice in a collaborative care team model where our APPs, residents and attendings share a panel to provide excellent patient-centered care. We provide full scope ob/gyn services. Strong commitment to working with a diverse patient population, including a sizeable underprivileged, inner-city population is necessary.
- Schedule is full time, Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends. We value work/life balance and teamwork as we strive together to provide excellent evidence-based care to our community.
Qualifications: Board certification as a CNM or WHNP and 5 years of practice experience with demonstrated leadership experience is required. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is essential for success.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, Sr. Physician Recruiter at Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-8701 Email: Ariana.Caradiaz@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert