SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeWork Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7a-7p (Rotating Weekends) Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcre services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.Position Summary:
Under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or departmentA few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Experience: Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred. Special Qualifications: Continuing demonstration of clinical and leadership competency. Commitment and understanding of staffing matrix/productivity standard. Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives and positive patient experience. Knowledge / Skills / Abilities: Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice. Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers. Notice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required within 1 year. Magnet®/Pathways® Accredited hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
- Completion of charge nurse course required within one year.
- Other leadership training and activity in professional organizations highly preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.