At WellStar we all share common goals. That's what makes us so successful - and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Kennestone Hospital's Facility Based Support Team (F.B.S.T)
is our internal Float Team of nursing professionals, which support three service lines within Kennestone Hospital. We are seeking experienced, high-performance, professional nurses to join our team. RNs are supported by an engaged and caring leadership team. Our leaders round frequently and welcome open and collaborative communication
. We also offer flexible, self-scheduling for all our service lines. We foster growth
and educational opportunities
. Our leaders recognize the outstanding delivery of patient care this team provides, which often leads to facility awards
, along with local and state-wide recognition. Wellstar Kennstone F.B.S.T Service Lines:
- Acute Care
- Cardiac Tele, Neuro Tele, Vascular Tele, Renal Tele, Surgical Tele, Ortho Tele, Ortho Surg, Med. Surg Tele, Oncology Tele, Inpatient Rehab (IRU), Clinical Decision Unit (CDU)
- Full Time: (During a 4 week schedule period)
Job Requirements:Required Minimum Education:
- 3 (12 hr.) shifts per week
- 3 (12 hr.) weekend shifts
- 3 (12 hr.) shifts on Monday or Friday
- 1 Major and 1 Minor Holiday per year placed via holiday rotation schedule
Required Minimum Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred; National certification in area of specialty preferred
Required Minimum Certification:
- Two years of current direct patient care experience required.
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia;
- Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position.