Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
Full Time - Large Sign on Bonus + Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidates
Connected Health Care is searching for a Passionate Registered Nurse to join a Women's Services Unit near Albuquerque, New Mexico. New and seasoned Nurses are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow and change your skills, this could be a great fit for you.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The labor and delivery staff have specialized experience in childbirth support and newborn care. Responsibilities
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care
- Conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family
- Patient care may include antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum stage
- Assists with amniocentesis, versions, vaginal deliveries, vacuum extractions, forcep deliveries and circulate for cesarean sections
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Other duties as assigned
Current RN licensure.
BLS and ACLS Required.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher - Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) - 605 - 2288