NICU Registered Nurse RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!Requirements
How to Apply
- 1 year of full-time Level 3 or 4 NICU experience. Must be current and within the last year. Home health and corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, PALS, and NRP certification required.
- Floating:Must be willing to float to PICU, Pediatric TCU, or Medical-Surgical Pediatric Floors to take an infant assignment when needed.
- Skillset: Must show competency assisting with central line placement and bedside bronchoscopy. Familiarity with care protocols for pediatric patients on ECMO, BiPAP, Bubble CPAP, ventilator, incubator, and vasopressors is required.
- Education:Must have a current RN license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!