SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at North Suburban Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Postaprtum unit and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will be caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, adolescents, and their families
- You will assesses each child per policy, performing a complete head to toe assessment.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- You will displays positive support for our hospital and the entire HealthONE organization.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Transition experience a plus!
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Colorado or valid compact license
- BLS Health Care Provider, issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- 1 to 3 years acute care experience required
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an A rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban was honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.