AM/PM Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery - Per Diem
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for L&D RN Role:
How to Apply:
- 2 years full-time, labor and delivery experience, within the last 6 months, excluding schools and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and AWHONN (Intermediate accepted, advanced preferred)
- Familiarity with high risk deliveries, circulating c-section and recovering post anesthesia required, as well as high risk complications including but not limited to: diabetes, HTN, and clotting/bleeding disorders
- Solid background in monitoring and titrating drips, including but not limited to: magnesium, blood products, anti-hypertensives, Tocolytics, PPH drugs, and Heparin
- Must be able to work independently where minimal to no guidance is needed
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!