BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the facility!
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like — with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.
Apply today to get started.ABOUT ME:
To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current protocols surrounding high-risk pregnancies and the care of newborns. Must also be willing to float to antepartum and postpartum units when needed. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.Position:
Inpatient L&D RNRequired Education and Credentials
Required Experience and Skills
- Current RN license and good standing with the WA state board of nursing
- Current AHA BLS, and NRP certifications.
- Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient L&D RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating C-sections.
- Must show competency with infant stabilization and advanced fetal heart monitoring and interpretation.
You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.How to Apply: Click on apply now on this job posting.Complete a brief form.Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.