RNs with CHI Williston Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health,* *have a variety of skills from clinical to project management. In our Critical Access Hospital, you will be exposed to the emergency department, acute care (Med/Surg), swing bed, surgery, outpatient treatment, and so much more!
CHI St. Alexius Health Williston provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
*We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:*
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
* Wellness Program
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join CHI St. Alexius Health today and experience nursing with us!
***This position is eligible for up to a $20,000 Sign-on Bonus plus $5,000 relocation bonus!***
Utilizes the nursing process to identify patient needs and priorities of care through assessment, planning, and delegation of care based on patient needs, therapeutic interventions, and evaluation of the patient's response. Is held accountable for policies and procedures of the department and organization. This position supports the mission, vision, and philosophy of CommonSpirit Health.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program
* *Active Registered Nursing License in North Dakota or a current RN license that allows you to practice in the state of North Dakota*
* Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) or obtained within 30 days of hire
* NRP must be obtained within 12 months of hire and maintained
* No experience required
* Strong oral communications skills
* Ability to deal with conflict and difficult people
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Knowledge of all regulatory agencies and their standards and processes
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
*PREFERRED: Obstetrics Unit RN experience preferred*