Currently seeking qualified RN candidates to staff Labor & Delivery contracts at a variety of great hospitals in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Day & Night contracts are both available for 13 weeks. 2 years of recent L&D experience is required. Current pay is $60 - $121 per hour, depending on contract.Benefits for the L&D - RN
Responsibilities of the L&D - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility