Are you looking for a P RN position with a top-notch c ompany ? We're looking for qualified R egistered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family. Position Highlights
- Work location: Texas Health HEB, 1600 Hospital Parkway., Bedford, TX 76022
- Work environment: The Siratt's Women's Center at Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford (HEB) Hospital has a PRN III opportunity for an experienced RN in the L&D Unit.
- Work hours: PRN III, 72 hours a month, 2 weekend shifts/month, Night shift, 6:45 pm - 7:15 am -Self-scheduling
- 9 LDR rooms, 3 OR suites, 4 bed Triage and OB ED unit with an average of 200 deliveries a month
- Level III NICU
- Level III Maternal Designation and Magnet Designated
- PRN Rate $41.00 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If you're looking for women's services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women's services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS - within 90 days of hire
- NRP - within 90 days of hire
- NRPA - within 90 days of hire
- 2 Years of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- One year of RN experience in Labor and Delivery strongly preferred
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfersWhy Texas Health
As a Texas Health PRN RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k). At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For® (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns?
Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.